Comment on page
How to mint a DOJI?
In order to mint your DOJI(s) you have two possibilities:
- minting from the website (easiest)
- minting from the contract using a custom ABI (advanced, the ABI can be download from the website, detailed explanations will not be covered here)
The DOJICREW website site can be access from the following link (note: for safety it's better the check the website url in the discord's Directory channel):
Requirement: In order to mint, you need to use a browser with MetaMask installed, and connected on Ethereum mainnet.
Note: You will need to pay 0.044 ETH per DOJI + gas
Don't try to mint if the number of DOJI in circulation is already 11 111, you will only lose gas! Check the number of available DOJI on the website before minting (this number will be displayed if your wallet is connected to the webpage).
Click on "MINT | .044 ETH" to access the Mint page
Click on "CONNECT" to connect your Metamask to the website, and validate the following connection request
Enter how many DOJI you want to mint and click on "MINT", you will then have to validate the MetaMask transaction
- If you don't have enough ETH to mint the number of DOJI you want the website will display a message with: "NEED MOAR ETH"
- If the website tell you you need $ZINGOT to mint you probably need to refresh your cache with CTRL + F5 (or CTRL + R, or CMD + R if you are on Mac), if it still doesn't work restart your browser may be the solution.
- If gas looks crazy try to change the number of DOJI you are trying to mint or refresh your cache with CTRL + F5 (or CTRL + R, or CMD + R if you are on Mac), if it still doesn't work restart your browser may be the solution.
- If minting on mobile you need to open the website in the MetaMask browser.